Because Digital Adventures offers products for different operating systems, we have to sell them in different venues as a result. Use the chart to determine where to purchase our products.
Digital Adventures, innovative designers of RPG applications for nearly a decade is proud to present our iCharacter Sheet brand, a multiple OS (operating system) character sheet application which has everything you need to bring your character to the gaming table. No more scribbling mistakes or erasing holes in your paper sheet, the iCharacter Sheet application puts all of your characterís stats, abilities, powers, equipment, powers, and campaign history at the touch of your fingertips.
- * Different tabs input your information; examples include (may vary due to RPG system): Main (Stats, Attack, Defense, Saves, Hit Points), Abilities (Skills, Action Points, Feats, Languages, Destiny), Powers (all Power categories, Magic Items), Magic (Items, Spells, Spellbook), Other (Companions, Rituals, Equipment, Background, Wealth), Notes (free form entry for campaign or other information).
- * Import an image for your character from your iPadís Photos or Mac/Windows file system.
- * Multi-line entry system that scrolls down to give a larger entry window.
- * Export your iCharacter Sheet to an HTML file that you can email to yourself or your Dungeon Master.
- * Future upgrades to this app are in the works to further broaden functionality and add additional tools for today's gamer.
It is important to note that iCharacter Sheet products are not character generator applications. The iCharacter Sheet applications are input-only tools, which can then be used at the gaming table on your mobile device or printed to have a fresh sheet at your next session.
We also have free version of these products for our customers to test-drive to see if it fits their gaming style. These free versions of the 4E and C&C sheet cannot save or email/export characters, that functionality is reserved only for the Full version which sells for $3.99 for all OS versions.
Version 2 -- DICE!
Version 2 of our iCharacter Sheet brand now has the ability to roll dice within the application! The digital dice allow you to make rolls during your game: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, and d100. You can also roll ad hoc amounts such as 1d3, 2d10+7, 4d4+100, etc. The rolling of dice is also tied to ability scores, saving throws, weapons, and skills, which total to a display window at the top of the app. Check out the YouTube preview for a demonstration of how the dice work within the app itself.
iSpells & iMonsters
Our iSpells SRD
and iMonster SRD
products gives you all of the spells and monsters presented in Wizards of the Coast's d20 Standard Reference Document for use with the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 rules system. These apps allow you to search for information by:
iSpells and iMonsters are available for iOS systems only, and retail for $0.99 each.
Because mobile application are new to the industry, Digital Adventures has decided to offer free versions of some of products to test drive to see if they'll fit into their gaming style. Use the chart below to determine where to download these free products. These free version allow you to see how the apps function, but do not offer all of the features of the Full versions.